There are some interesting new pieces in this collection of AutoCAD LISP add-ons:
- InsertC - InsertC/BlockC is a general "block numbering" utility. You can incrementally autonumber both existing blocks and insert new blocks with incremented or decremented numbers.
- SplitArea - if you need to section an irregular closed area to half or to a number of parcels with the same acreage, SplitArea is the tool you need. You can use different methods to generate the section line(s).
- FieldLink - a small tool which visualizes dependencies between AutoCAD fields and linked drawing objects.
- Trans - this is a very popular tool for translating AutoCAD drawings. Just exports all drawing texts to a text file and then puts the translated text file back to the original places in the drawing.
- MoveAtt - moves a group of block attributes (relatively to the block position) - sometimes you just want to clean up a crowded drawing area.