The recently released design suite for digital prototyping - "Autodesk Product Design Suite 2014" - based on Autodesk Inventor, contains tools for part design, surfacing, parametric 3D parts and assemblies, electrical design, drawing documentation, photorealistic visualization and animation, simulations, digital mockup and technical document management.
Make yourself familiar with all these most important functions of the Product Design Suite version 2014 in a new series of videos by Autodesk.
1) 3D part creation - Inventor:
2) Automating design - iLogic:
3) Visualization and animation - 3ds Max:
4) Simulation and analysis:
5) Electrical circuits:
6) Surfacing and shapes - Alias:
7) Document management - Vault:
8) Documentation in AutoCAD:
9) Digital mockup - Navisworks:
10) Visualization of design alternatives - Showcase:
11) Intuitive assembly modelling - Inventor:
12) Automatic drawing documentation - Inventor:
Download your trial version of Product Design Suite 2014 and test it in your design environment.
See also Product Design Suite (in Czech)