CAD Studio company organized a a CAD workshop in the hotel ANDEL‘S BY VIENNA HOUSE - the main theme was using Apple mobile devices for professional design and business.
The workshop attendees had a chance to learn the professional mobile tool Apple iPad Pro - a true helper for engineers, architects and designers. Thanks to iPad they no more have to limit their teamwork on 2D and 3D CAD and BIM projects in cases they are travelling or on site.
CAD Studio experts have presented several mobile applications running on Apple iPad and their functionality in real projects:
- interactive work on drawings and models synchronized with desktop CAD (AutoCAD 360)
- annotation, markup and measuring on designs in any format, everywhere (A360 Team, A360 Mobile, DesignShare)
- conceptual modeling of BIM projects (FormIt 360)
- project and construction documents accessible anytime (BIM 360 Docs, InfraWorks 360)
- factory models (Factory + BIM 360 Glue)
- conceptual simulation tools (ForceEffect and ForceEffect Motion)
- product customization (Configurator 360)
- 3D modeling tools (123D Make, Sculpt)
- GIS for PC and mobile devices – twiGIS
There are even more Autodesk's mobile applications for iPad but it was not possible to cover them all in a limited schedule of this workshop. We recommend to try the "3D scanner" 123D Catch, the interactive tool for mechanical 3D models - Fusion 360 Mobile, or the remote access tool for your CAD application - Autodesk Remote. Most iPad apps by Autodesk are free.
Contact CAD Studio if you need more information about mobile design tools.