We have redesigned our popular CAD portal CADforum.cz. This free web service, serving for more than 11 years now, brings information, tips, discussions and CAD blocks for download to CAD professionals from all over the world. Try yourself the now look and updated contents of CADforum.cz.
Here are some figures about the scope and popularity of CADforum.cz:
- currently over 40 millions of pageviews yearly (in all 3 language versions),
- over 15 thousand registered users on the English version, plus almost 10.000 registered users on the main, Czech version of the site,
- more than 50 thousand discussion postings on the EN+CZ versions combined,
- a searchable database with more than 6.000 CAD and GIS tips in the Czech, English and German languages,
- popular CAD blocks library containing now over 3 thousand of 2D and 3D free blocks, parts and families in the DWG (AutoCAD), RFA (Revit) and IPT (Inventor) file formats,
- over 1.5 million downloads of CAD blocks, CAD freeware utilities and documentation,
- full list of AutoCAD commands and system variables in the main European localizations.
See the full Press release